Three Notre Dame Law students gained valuable exposure this summer in the area of religious-institutions practice. Sponsored by the Law School’s Program on Church, State & Society, e...
News & Events
NewsView all news
Professor Rick Garnett, along with other constitutional law scholars, filed a brief of amici curiae (Belya et al v. Kapral…
The Citadel will hold Constitution Day events, including one on Sept. 23, with constitutional expert, Prof. Richard Garnett, JD. He is the Paul J. Schierl/Fort Howard Corporation Pro...
In the News
- Rick Garnett discusses a federal appeals court ruling on a podcast for Bloomberg, "Cross on County Seal Upheld Under SCOTUS Precedent." Listen here.
- Rick Garnett wrote an op-ed for The Indianapolis Star, "Why lawsuits against Catholic schools should fail." Read it here.
- Stephen Smith and Rick Garnett are quoted by WVPE in "The History of Indiana's Hate Crime Laws."
- Paolo Carozza has been appointed to the Department of State's new Commission on Unalienable Rights.
- Rick Garnett was quoted in the Crux, Globally and abroad, experts say religious freedom more than a ‘commodity.'
- Brad Gregory was highlighted by ND Newswire, Brad Gregory wins Expanded Reason Awards honorable mention.
For a complete list, visit In the News.