The Notre Dame Law School Program on Church, State & Society has awarded three fellowships to Notre Dame law students for the summer of 2021. The fellowships are designed to give law ...
News & Events
NewsView all news
The Program on Church, State & Society at Notre Dame Law School is pleased to announce the results of our first annual writing competition. Open to law students nationwide, as well as recent la...
The Law School’s Program on Church, State & Society is launching the Rice-Hasson Distinguished Lecture Series to serve as the program’s flagship annual event.
In the News
- Rick Garnett discusses a federal appeals court ruling on a podcast for Bloomberg, "Cross on County Seal Upheld Under SCOTUS Precedent." Listen here.
- Rick Garnett wrote an op-ed for The Indianapolis Star, "Why lawsuits against Catholic schools should fail." Read it here.
- Stephen Smith and Rick Garnett are quoted by WVPE in "The History of Indiana's Hate Crime Laws."
- Paolo Carozza has been appointed to the Department of State's new Commission on Unalienable Rights.
- Rick Garnett was quoted in the Crux, Globally and abroad, experts say religious freedom more than a ‘commodity.'
- Brad Gregory was highlighted by ND Newswire, Brad Gregory wins Expanded Reason Awards honorable mention.
For a complete list, visit In the News.