The Program on Church, State & Society at Notre Dame Law School is pleased to announce a writing competition on topics and questions within the Program’s focus. This writing competit...
News & Events
NewsView all news
ND Law’s Program on Church, State & Society helps Christian attorneys through the Legal Vocation FellowshipThe Legal Vocation Fellowship (LVF), a new initiative co-sponsored by Notre Dame Law School’s Program on Church, State & Society and the Carver Project, aims to support early-career attor...
When King Charles III issued the first New Year Honours of his reign last week, a longtime Notre Dame Law School faculty member was among those on the list. Biolchini Family Professor Emeritus of L...
In the News
- Rick Garnett discusses a federal appeals court ruling on a podcast for Bloomberg, "Cross on County Seal Upheld Under SCOTUS Precedent." Listen here.
- Rick Garnett wrote an op-ed for The Indianapolis Star, "Why lawsuits against Catholic schools should fail." Read it here.
- Stephen Smith and Rick Garnett are quoted by WVPE in "The History of Indiana's Hate Crime Laws."
- Paolo Carozza has been appointed to the Department of State's new Commission on Unalienable Rights.
- Rick Garnett was quoted in the Crux, Globally and abroad, experts say religious freedom more than a ‘commodity.'
- Brad Gregory was highlighted by ND Newswire, Brad Gregory wins Expanded Reason Awards honorable mention.
For a complete list, visit In the News.