SAVE THE DATE Notre Dame Law School Moot Court Board is pleased to announce its Fifth Annual Notre Dame National Appellate Advocacy Tournament for Religious Freedom, taking place Friday, April 9, 2...
News & Events
NewsView all news
Notre Dame Law School is hitting the ground running with our Religious Liberty Initiative. We’ve already assembled the first cohort of five students. This semester, these students have a...
Richard Garnett, the Paul J. Schierl/Fort Howard Corporation Professor of Law at Notre Dame Law School and director of the Program on Church, State & Society has written the following about new...
In the News
- Rick Garnett discusses a federal appeals court ruling on a podcast for Bloomberg, "Cross on County Seal Upheld Under SCOTUS Precedent." Listen here.
- Rick Garnett wrote an op-ed for The Indianapolis Star, "Why lawsuits against Catholic schools should fail." Read it here.
- Stephen Smith and Rick Garnett are quoted by WVPE in "The History of Indiana's Hate Crime Laws."
- Paolo Carozza has been appointed to the Department of State's new Commission on Unalienable Rights.
- Rick Garnett was quoted in the Crux, Globally and abroad, experts say religious freedom more than a ‘commodity.'
- Brad Gregory was highlighted by ND Newswire, Brad Gregory wins Expanded Reason Awards honorable mention.
For a complete list, visit In the News.