Notre Dame Law School alumnus David Spicer, '20 joined the staff of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops in the fall of 2020 as a Policy Advisor in the Department of Migration and ...
News & Events
NewsView all news
SAVE THE DATE Notre Dame Law School Moot Court Board is pleased to announce its Fifth Annual Notre Dame National Appellate Advocacy Tournament for Religious Freedom, taking place Friday, April 9, 2...
Notre Dame Law School is hitting the ground running with our Religious Liberty Initiative. We’ve already assembled the first cohort of five students. This semester, these students have a...
In the News
- Rick Garnett discusses a federal appeals court ruling on a podcast for Bloomberg, "Cross on County Seal Upheld Under SCOTUS Precedent." Listen here.
- Rick Garnett wrote an op-ed for The Indianapolis Star, "Why lawsuits against Catholic schools should fail." Read it here.
- Stephen Smith and Rick Garnett are quoted by WVPE in "The History of Indiana's Hate Crime Laws."
- Paolo Carozza has been appointed to the Department of State's new Commission on Unalienable Rights.
- Rick Garnett was quoted in the Crux, Globally and abroad, experts say religious freedom more than a ‘commodity.'
- Brad Gregory was highlighted by ND Newswire, Brad Gregory wins Expanded Reason Awards honorable mention.
For a complete list, visit In the News.